Frequently Asked Questions
What is your cancellation policy?
· Full refund for cancellation notice provided over 48 hours.
· 50% refund for cancellation notice provided between 24 and 48 hours.
· Nil refund for cancellation notice provided under 24 hours.
· Nil refund provided if a passenger is denied boarding due to passenger weights exceeding those quoted on booking resulting in an exceedance of aircraft maximum take-off weight.
· Full refund if cancelled due to weather or operational reasons.
· Voucher issued for use or refund within three years if unable to operate due to extraordinary events beyond our control e.g. global pandemic.
Can we take kids on your tours?
Yes, you most certainly can. Babies will sit on a parent's lap up until 2 years of age. After that, they will have their own seat.
2 children under the age of 13 years can share a seat if they do not exceed 70kg combined weight.
Is there an age limit for your tours?
No, there is no age limit.
Is there weight restrictions and if so, what are they?
If using the Robinson R44 Helicopter, there is an individual seat limit of 136kg and a combined passenger weight limit per helicopter of 270kg.
If using the Bell JetRanger, there is no individual seat limit and the combined passenger weight limit is 360kg.
It is imperative that we receive accurate weights at the time of booking as this ensures that we load the helicopters correctly in line with CASA regulations.
What happens if it rains on the day of our tour?
During the Wet Season, we keep a close eye on the weather and if the conditions don't allow us to fly, we will cancel your tour. We try to reschedule where possible, and if we can't then a full refund less credit card fees will be provided.